WWE DIVAS!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE DIVAS!

For 2011, Vince decided to change WWE Superstars into Thursday Night Divas, a brand specifically for all divas to compete. This began the rise of the diva's division and attracted more talent from different rosters, and old divas returning on air.

TNDIVAS™ 2/03/11

Trish Stratus (GM)
    Trish Stratus (GM)
    Admin

TNDIVAS™ 2/03/11 Empty TNDIVAS™ 2/03/11

Post  Trish Stratus (GM) Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 am

[center]
    TORRIE WILSON
    "What a Royal Rumble yesterday - Christian made his long awaited return and won at the number 40 spot!"

STACY KEIBLER
    "Also, Gail Kim managed to get on top in our royal rumble!"

TORRIE WILSON
    "And Cookie managed to defeat Christy Hemme, with whom she had a short rivalry with."

STACY KEIBLER
    "But look, we have a huge six diva's tag next."

YOU MAKE THE RAIN FALL...

Lady Nexus made sure to come out together, all five of them standing in a line on stage, though only AJ, Maxine and Naomi were wearing wrestling attire, Kaitlyn and Aksana in street clothing. While they exchanged looks, the wrestlers went down to the ring.

Though, before the crowd could expect anything, Naomi grabbed a microphone.

NAOMI
    "Where are we today? Whatever stupid city this is, it does not matter - LADY NEXUS WILL BE DOMINANT."

MAXINE
    "We will capture all the titles. Naomi the world title, me and Aksana, tag and either Kaitlyn or AJ the TV title."

AJ
    "And once we do that, our names will be known."

MAXINE
    "We aren't a little footmark... we aren't to be taken lightly."

AKSANA
    "We have taken a stand as..."

ALL
    "LADY NEXUS!"

YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CANT TOUCH

The Bella Twins came out to the stage, ready to fight, with Joy at their sides.

STACY KEIBLER
    "Do you think Joy and the Bellas can pick up a victory?"

TORRIE
    "My money is on Lady Nexus, Stace!"

Opener
    The match started off with Nikki Bella and AJ, and AJ was quicker, faster, and more athletic then Nikki, and easily showed that following their lock-up - complete with a monkey flip, drop king and a Shiranui - following with a two count. Nikki got her shoulder up, and AJ kept continuing on the beat down, persisting to mess up Nikki's face... badly. Nikki managed to get the tag in on Brie, but AJ hit her with a big boot and continued to dominate, AJ dragging her by the hair towards her corner and Maxine blind tagging herself in, Maxine going in and then helping grab Brie, hitting a double snap suplex on her twice in a roll. Maxine went for the cover, but only got a two count. Maxine lifted Brie up and then ran forward into an STO, going for the cover again. Another two count. Frustrated, Maxine went for the dropkick, but Brie rolled out of the way. The Bellas finally found some inspirations as Brie hit a couple of hits on Maxine, but Maxine ducked one, grabbed Brie's tights and pulled her into a two-count rollup. Immediately after, Maxine tagged Naomi in. Naomi cleaned house as soon as she got in, hitting a huge kick on Brie to knock her into the corner. Nikki blind tagged in, but Naomi disposed of her too. Joy finally found herself in and Naomi rammed a knee into Joy's gut, pulling her under her armpit for a DDT, though, Joy did the unexpected and pulled Naomi into a small package for the three count.

Joy stood in disbelief while she rolled out of the ring, joining the grounded Bellas as her music blared.

ASHLEY VALENCE
    "Here are your winners, The Bella Twins and Joy Giovanni!"

[COMMERICAL]

[BACKSTAGE]

CHRISTY HEMME
    "I'm backstage with Kristal Marshall - returning wrestler in the WWE, ready to compete in her triple threat match. Now Kristal, what made you return?"

KRISTAL MARSHALL
    "The simple fact that I love wrestling pretty much made me return. I mean, I wanted to perform and where else to perform except the best?"

CHRISTY HEMME
    "Are you nervous tonight, and have you worked off any ring rust?"

KRISTAL MARSHALL
    "I've been training a lot to be honest, and I think I'm ready for this. I've never been considered a threat before, but I'm ready to now."

I CAN TELL THAT YOU'RE FEELING ME, THAT WAY YOU LOOKING AT ME.

KRISTAL MARSHALL
    "That's my cue!"

Lower Midcard
    The match started off with Sojo and Kristal both double teaming on Eve Torres

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:57 am