WWE DIVAS!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE DIVAS!

For 2011, Vince decided to change WWE Superstars into Thursday Night Divas, a brand specifically for all divas to compete. This began the rise of the diva's division and attracted more talent from different rosters, and old divas returning on air.

TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11

Trish Stratus (GM)
    Trish Stratus (GM)
    Admin

TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11 Empty TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11

Post  Trish Stratus (GM) Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 am

STACY KEIBLER
    "Last week, we crowned Awesome Kong as our first ever WWE World Diva's Champion!"

TORRIE WILSON
    "Now, we are in prep for the Royal Rumble in just 3 days! Final qualifications will be made, and in tonight's main event, number 20 will be revealed!"

STACY KEIBLER
    "First, we have some tag team action!"

HOLLA... HOLLA... HOLLA...

Blondetourage came out to Kelly's music, as usual, happy to be back in action. The two of them came out in their usual attires, Tiffany in her skirt.

TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11 Db2655cfddc0c22993debb8f33fb9229

HERE SHE COMES AGAIN... LIKE GOOD MEDICINE!

Maria and Eve Torres both came out to the redhead's music, the both of them slapping five before skipping down to the ring. Eve, the only champion ever in the ring, whispered to Maria and nodded.

Blondetourage did their thing and Kelly Kelly stepped inside the ring, Tiffany on the outside.

Maria and Eve both got into the ring now, Eve walking towards the ropes as Maria was ready to wrestle.

TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11 3291448236_43b5afd332

Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres had a good lock up, but the former Divas champion took the advantage and wrenched it into an armbar. Kelly Kelly did a cartwheel reversal, switching the move into an inverted snapmere. When Eve hit the ground, Kelly wrapped her arm beneath Eve's neck, trying to lock the girl into a submission move. Eve dug her elbow into Kelly's gut, trying to escape from the wrenching hold. Eve finally grabbed onto the hold and Kelly was forced to get out of it. Eve then took advantage this time, hitting a series of successful dropkicks before finally hitting her with a clothesline. Eve threw her hands up for a second, but Kelly used this to get a roll-up, only getting a two count. Eve stumbled and made the tag to Maria, who was on fire now, getting a couple of blows before nailing Kelly in the stomach, getting ready for the Beautiful Bulldog. While Maria was running, Kelly moved her head and grabbed Maria's tights, pulling her into a pin. Maria kicked out and Kelly tagged in Tiffany. Maria, surprised by the pin, didn't see Tiffany's kick to the face. Tiffany then got up on the turnbuckle and hit a diving crossbody for the 1-2-3."

[Commerical]

KELLY KELLY
    "Good luck Brooke!"

BROOKE ADAMS
    "Thanks Kel!"

LAYLA
    "Luck Brooke!"

BROOKE ADAMS
    "Thanks Lay!"

MICHELLE MCCOOL
    "LAy, how do you know HER"

LAYLA
    "Um.. Extreme Expose, when I was on ECW."

MICHELLE MCCOOL
    "Oh yeah..."

BROOKE ADAMS
    "I'm ready for this!"

[RING]

TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11 Brooke

Brooke came down to the ring, ready for the single's match that she was about to be in. A former WWE Diva's Hardcore Champion - she was taking on Tamina.

TNDIVAS™ 1/27/11 Tamina

Tamina came down to the ring with a smirk on her face, crossing her arms as she sized up Brooke, Santino right behind her as he held her stuff. Tamina climbed into the ring and then gave Brooke the stinkface (not literally) before turning away.

Brooke charged but Tamina simply put her boot up and Brooke ran straight into it, getting hit in the face. Tamina scowled at her and then dragged the unconscious body towards the middle of the ring, getting on the top rope, attempting a tribute to her father. Though, Brooke was smart and got her knees up, nailing Tamina in the gut. Brooke rolled right out of the ring, trying to catch her breath as she circled the ring all the way until the seven count and slid back inside, nailing Tamina with a couple of blows. Though, Tamina reacted quickly and superkicked her. Brooke was laid out on the ground, and Tamina landed a splash from the top rope for the three count.

[COMMERICAL]
    [IN THE RING]

ROSA MENDES
    "My name is Rosa Mendes, and I am the WWE Diva's Hardcore Champion."

Rosa stood in the middle of the ring, admiring her title.

ROSA MENDES
    "I've defended this title 24/7 for a week now, and I'm determined to have the longest reign in the company so far."

Rosa smirked.

ROSA MENDES
    "You know why? Because, I'm the best!"

Rosa twirled around, showing off her yellow attire.

ROSA MENDES
    "So, I'm going to defend my title to ANY diva out there."

The ring remained quiet until familiar music hit...

HAHAHAHA...OH!

TRISH STRATUS
    "ROSA MENDES! You are not the General Manager - you have NO authority to make matches like these. So you know what? On the Thursday following the Rumble, you will defend your belt in the first ever 8-Way Cage Match. First two divas to escape the cage then compete in a falls count anywhere match."

[PROMO]
    [COMMERICAL]
    [IN-RING]

Sojo Bolt, Taylor Wilde, Joy Giovanni and Madison Rayne were already in the ring, and were staring each other down. Sojo Bolt rammed a huge boot off of Taylor's face, and Madison started mauling Joy with several blows. Madison and Sojo's fight managed to roll outside of the ring, the two of them squabbling by the steel steps. Madison Rayne nailed several suplexes in a row, Joy standing no chance against the girl. Madison went for the cover, but Joy got her shoulder up at two. Meanwhile, on the outside, Taylor Wilde threw Sojo Bolt headfirst into the steel steps and Sojo collapsed in a heap by the stairs. Taylor Wilde climbed to the top rope, and hit a missile dropkick on Madison Rayne, knocking her out of the ring. Madison had hit a swinging neckbreaker on Joy, so Taylor Wilde covered Joy only to have Joy lift her shoulder up again. Taylor pulled her into a firemans carry, and then slammed her down, covering her again. Madison Rayne ran in and broke up the pin.

Joy rolled out of the ring while it was just down to Taylor and Madison, and while Taylor set up for a Northern lights suplex, Madison rolled through and grabbed Taylor's tights, only to have Sojo run in and break up the move. Sojo stomped on Taylor before throwing an elbow into Madison's face. Madison held her nose, and Sojo grabbed her for a Gory Bomb. Grinning, she nailed the girl to the ground. Taylor, using this to her advantage, grabbed Sojo and threw her out of the ring. Joy Giovanni ran in and attempted a clothesline, but Taylor ducked and hit Joy with a roundhouse kicked. She dropped onto Madison for the three count.

[COMMERICAL]
    [BACKSTAGE]

STACY KEIBLER
    "Whoa, who is that?"

TORRIE WILSON
    "ITS COOKIE!"

COOKIE
    "Um, yeah, excuse me, who are you?"

CHRISTY HEMME
    "OH Cookie don't act like you dont know me!"

COOKIE
    "Biiitch. I'm from JER-SEY."

CHRISTY HEMME
    "SHUT UP! DO WE CARE? HUH? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?"

COOKIE
    "I DO IT HARDCORE JERSEY STYLE. OK, HUN? YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH JERSEY!"

Christy rose her hand and smacked Cookie across the face, and Cookie grabbed her by her hair and took her down to the ground, pulling at her dress and hair. Then, they started to roll around, pulling each others hair, and clothes.

CHRISTY HEMME
    "GET OFF OF ME!"

COOKIE
    "BITCH YOU NASTY!"

Referees came in and started to pry them off of each other.

LITA
    "You know what? Cookie? Christy? At the Royal Rumble, you two are going to have a match!"

COOKIE
    "Redhead, please! I'm not a wrestler!"

CHRISTY HEMME
    "OH SHUT THE HELL UP!"

LITA
    "Well, according to your contract, you are, and you are fighting this Sunday."

[RING]

The tornado tag team match started off with Michelle and Nikki on one side, with Layla and Brie fighting on another side. The action panned in on the athletic blonde and the older of the two twins. Nikki seemed to have the upperhand, wrenching her arm behind her back. Michelle screamed, trying to grab any ropes that she could. Nikki grinned, thinking that she had Michlle where she wanted her, but Layla ran forward, grabbed Nikki by the neck and hit the Lay-Out. Michelle covered her, but Brie broke up the pin this time.

Layla, angrily, stomped on Brie and grabbed her by her neck, throwing her into the turnbuckle, grabbing her hair and smashing against the padding now. Brie rammed her knee into Layla's gut and grinned, grabbing Layla and setting her up for the Ring My Bella, only to have Layla reverse the move into a similar position to the Faithbreaker, and fell backwards, slamming Brie's back into the ringmat. Layla covered, but Nikki managed to grab Layla's leg and pull her off.

Michelle rammed a big boot towards Brie, but Brie ducked and Michelle hit Layla. "LAY!" she screamed and then, taking out her anger, decked Brie with her fist and then grabbed the girl by her hair, setting her up for the faithbreaker before slamming her into the mat. Nikki rolled in and covered Layla, but Nikki pulled her in and then got in a MAD'T, causing Nikki Bella to tap out right away.

[BACKSTAGE]
    [VIDEO PACKAGE FOR ROYAL RUMBLE]

MELINA
    "I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!"

GAIL KIM
    "I WILL DEFEAT THEM ALL."

NATALYA
    "HAHAHA! TAP OUT, THEN ROLL OUT!"

BETH PHOENIX
    "GLAM SLAM IS ALL IT TAKES!"

MICKIE JAMES
    "MICK KICK, AND OUT THEY GO!"

ANGELINA LOVE
    "ITS LIGHTS OUT - AND YOU'RE OUT. HAHA."

AJ LEE
    "LADY NEXUS HAS TO MAKE A STATEMENT TONIGHT."

TARA
    "ITS ALL ABOUT STRENGTH, BABY."

TAYLOR WILDE
    "ATHLETICISM."

TAMINA
    "LEGACY."

KELLY KELLY
    "BEAUTY."

TIFFANY
    "SMART, STRONG AND POWERFUL."

JILLIAN HALL
    "TALENTED."

ALL
    "THE DIVAS RUMBLE."

[Ring]

It cuts to Melina doing her split to enter the ring.

Mickie James and Gail Kim are already inside, and Tara's music hits as she walks down the ramp, glaring at her opponents.

Natalya comes out to her usual entrance, pumping her fists and grinning at the crowd, getting a huge cheer.

Beth Phoenix did her Glamazon thing, getting a huge pop from the crowd.

Angelina Love got mixed reactions, and Velvet Sky was at her side, just nodding at her

Last was AJ Lee, wearing a Nexus tank top, and sparkly black shorts. She taunted all of her other divas, jumping on the top rope and doing a taunt.

As soon as she got inside, the match started.

[i]It was hard to follow the action, as everybody was either challenging a rival, a threat, or just some bitches you hated. Mickie had a headlock on Tara now, and Tara was trying to look for a way to get out of it. Beth Phoenix and Natalya took to double teaming on AJ Lee, while Melina worked her way with Gail Kim. Angelina Love leaned against the turnbuckle, watching all of the action unfold in front of her, being patient and not getting herself involved with action right away. The fights continued, and the camera showed several cuts in on both battles. Phoenix and Natalya were both trying to flip AJ over, but all of Lady Nexus ran over and helped her back into the ring. AJ grabbed Natalya by the tights and pushed her outside the ring.

NATALYA ELIMINATED!

Natalya threw a tantrum and started attacking Maxine, but the rest of Lady Nexus ambushed her. Beth Phoenix started to fight AJ, while Angelina continued to rest now, watching the entire fight. Gail Kim had a Christo locked in on Melina, and was working her to the ropes, using the ropes for leverage to give some extra hurt on Melina. Melina leaned backwards, and using the help of Mickie James, Mickie James hit a roundhouse kick on Gail's body, but Gail used her legs to eliminate Melina.

MELINA ELIMINATED!

Mickie James punched Gail Kim, eliminating her.

GAIL KIM ELIMINATED!

AJ and Tara both attacked Mickie, working on her gut and then trying to shove her outside of the ring. Beth Phoenix ran to her aid, while Angelina Love continued to watch. It went off her like a tag match, with Phoenix taking Tara off to the side, and Mickie James and AJ Lee fighting on one side of the ring. Mickie and AJ were both on the apron and Angelina Love ran forward and hit a Lights Out, nailing them and knocking them off the apron.

MICKIE JAMES ELIMINATED

Beth Phoenix had the Glam Slam locked in and then hit it on Tara, slamming Tara's neck against the ring rope, Tara's body flopping over as Angelina love shoved Beth, Beth knocking Tara off of the apron.

TARA ELIMINATED

Beth Phoenix turned around, only to be hit by a Lights Out.

BETH PHOENIX ELIMINATED

ASHLEY VALENCE
    "AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND NUMBER 20 IN THE RUMBLE... ANGELINA LOVE!"

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:18 am